The first addition to the sought-after South of Fifth neighborhood since 2008 is the stunning boutique luxury condominium at 321 Ocean Drive condo you can purchase in. To take best advantage of this former site of the Simone Hotel, the innovative Mexican architect Enrique Norten has envisioned a ultramodern low-rise that graces both the South Beach ocean shore and the incomparable Ocean Drive aesthetic.
Two towers, planned for completion in 2015, will be linked by a broad courtyard lawn and gardens designed by Enzo Enea of Enea Garden Design. In keeping with the historic South of Fifth District, the street-side tower will rise a mere five stories while the ocean-side tower will top out at a mere nine levels.
Walls of glass and spacious, often multiple balconies help to capture an expansive play of natural light in each residence. Units begin at 1,900 square feet and come with three or four bedrooms. High-end finishes complement the modernist aesthetic throughout all of 321 Ocean Drive. All of the 21 units are served by private elevators. The development boasts 45 parking spaces. Pets allowed.
321 Ocean Building Features
- 24-hour valet service
- On-site management and engineer
- Beachfront, infinity-edge, heated pool
- The Garden at 321: an exquisitely landscaped urban oasis fashioned by world-renowned designer Enzo Enea
- Fit 321: elite fitness center overlooking Ocean Drive
- The Ocean Library: resident lounge featuring unique collection of art, architecture and culinary books
- Beach service and attendants